About Great Expressions
For more than 35 years, Great Expressions Dental Centers has been exceeding patients’ expectations with more than 200 dental centers in the Northeast, Midwest, Mid-Atlantic, and Southeastern United States. Great Expressions offers general dentistry, endodontic, periodontic, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthodontic, and pediatric dentistry services in a comfortable, friendly environment.
Great Expressions Dental Centers are always looking for motivated and qualified dental professionals to join our team. With over 200 dental centers in nine states, the opportunities are unlimited.
The mission of Great Expressions Dental Centers is to provide affordable dental care, without sacrificing quality or convenience. This mission is both reinforced by our talented group of dental professionals and supported by our patients who recognize the quality of care they receive. Our patients rely on us to provide quality, professional dental care, and we deliver that — one smile at a time.
Great Expressions Talent
Great Expressions Dental Centers draws talent from the country’s top universities including (but not limited to) Baylor University, Boston University, Case Western Reserve University, Georgetown University, Harvard University, Indiana University, Georgia Health Sciences University, Meharry Medical College, New York University, Nova Southeastern University, Ohio State University, State University of New York, Temple University, Tufts University, University of Connecticut, University of Detroit Mercy, University of Florida, University of Michigan, University of Pennsylvania, and Virginia Commonwealth University.
Why Great Expressions?
Dentists, hygienists, and support staff employees receive:
- Competitive benefits
- Flexible spending accounts (FSA)
- Medical and vision plans
- Dental discounts (including specialties)
- Paid holidays
Benefits of Great Expressions Dentists and Dental Specialists:
- Freedom to practice dentistry, without financial risks and administrative burdens
- Stable environment for professional development
- Attractive positions for both new dental graduates and experienced dentists
- Unlimited practice income
- Professional liability assistance
- Continuing dental education reimbursement
- Potential relocation assistance
- Vast resources of a large network of dental practices
- Progressive clinical equipment and supplies
- Dedicated support team
- Targeted marketing campaigns