West Bloomfield Orthodontics
- 3435 Orchard Lake Rd Keego Harbor, MI 48320
- | 248-481-5227
Keego Harbor, MIORTHODONTIC PRACTICE
Our highly-credentialed orthodontists and teams are ready to meet with you to create your personalized treatment plan. Getting started is simple, your new smile begins with a consultation and new patients are always welcome!
During your consultation, we’ll take x-rays, photographs, and assess all pre-existing and potential characteristics of your mouth. Once complete, we’ll review every detail, phase of treatment, and answer any questions you may have. Excited to get started? In many cases, you can begin your treatment the same day!
But that’s not all. Exclusively at Great Expressions, all orthodontic patients will receive the Best Braces Bundle. It includes everything you need to keep your mouth healthy and smiling during AND after your smile transformation.
Your Trusted Dentist in Keego Harbor, MI
- Patient ReviewDr. Bethany Douglas did an AWESOME job on my root canal! I hardly felt anything! My first numbing shot, I barely felt it. At one point, I felt a tiny bit of pain, she quickly knocked it out. Literally, before I knew it, she was done! I’ve never had a dental experience like that. If I ever have to do anything else, I’ll definitely go back to her! I highly recommend her!!
- Richard Woodward, D.D.S.I had 14 offices in Jacksonville with a partner who wanted to retire, rather than continuing to grow. In 2010, we affiliated with Great Expressions Dental Centers. I have been very impressed. They delivered everything they promised and more. All of the offices have either been refurbished, or soon will be. We’re in the process of converting them all to digital X-ray technology. We get better deals on supplies and higher fees from insurance. They have removed the burden of management from my shoulders, and I now practice dentistry two days a week — and I thoroughly enjoy it.
- James Sarchek, D.D.S.Affiliating my practice with Great Expressions Dental Centers was the smartest thing I’ve ever done. I had an office with 14 operators that grossed well over $2 million per year. I was looking for someone with plenty of resources to buy the practice — and still allow me to work. After all, I’ve had some patients for more than 40 years. The way it worked, I got my money out upfront and they still pay me a generous salary. They kept all of my team member and provided a benefit plan with better coverage at a lower cost than I was able to provide.
- Robert Brody, D.D.S.In 2008, I had 36 dental offices throughout Florida. I wanted to grow even more, but lacked the capital to continue to expand at the rate I wanted in order to stay competitive. That’s when I affiliated with Great Expressions Dental Centers. The results? When we hung the Great Expressions sign on the buildings, we upgraded all the existing offices — new chairs, enhanced equipment, a modern look. Five years later, there are now 70 offices in Florida, all of which have an outstanding reputation with our patients, fellow dentists, and dental schools, who thank us for hiring their graduates.