Email Appointment Confirmations
Conveniently Create your Schedule from Anywhere
Prefer to confirm your next dental appointment via email instead of a phone call in the middle of the day? Now you can…
Signing up is simple. Simply request to receive email appointment confirmations at your next appointment. You will need to provide the front office team member with the email address you would like associated with your account. Refer to our Frequently Asked Questions for more information and remember, by signing up, you automatically agree to our Patient Communication Policy.
Please be advised that if you have dependents on your account, your email address will automatically be entered for each dependent listed, unless an alternate email address is given.
By signing up for email appointment confirmations and office alerts, you will receive:
- An email welcoming you to Great Expressions Dental Centers, complete with necessary information and new patient forms
- An email five (5) days prior to your next appointment requesting confirmation
- A reminder e-mail one (1) day prior to your appointment
- Special offers and discounts for your specific Great Expressions location
- Alerts notifying you about important office news and events