why choose GEDCfor Invisalign® Services
Schedule an appointment
Great Expressions Invisalign®
We all want straight teeth, but many people believe they simply don’t have the time for it. For years, the process involved several visits to the orthodontist and a series of metal brackets and wires, but no more. With advances in dentistry and Invisalign®’s easy-to-use aligners, having straighter teeth is no longer an arduous or time-consuming process. Your first Invisalign® trays are ready only a few weeks after an initial free consultation and exam, setting you on your way to Be Your Own Kind of Great.
At Great Expressions, every one of our certified dentists are committed to helping you straighten your teeth and get the smile you desire. A series of custom aligners is made from smooth and invisible plastic, specially created for you to wear over your teeth. Invisalign® uses 3D imaging technology to depict your complete treatment plan, from start to finish, to help you get back to a healthy lifestyle. Each aligner moves your teeth incrementally, and is worn for about two weeks. That aligner is then replaced by the next in the series until the final result is achieved.
The Invisalign® Advantage
Invisalign® has several advantages over traditional braces:
- You can get the smile you want without anyone knowing — no wires and no brackets
- Your dental cleaning routine (brushing, flossing, etc.) doesn’t need to change
- You can remove the aligners when it’s time to eat
With access to any of our locations anytime, anywhere, straighter teeth is effortless. We work with modern technology and techniques to bring you a comfortable and hassle-free experience, and offer affordable payment options — such as cash pay, financing, CareCredit, and insurance — so your finances can support the dental care you need. Looking at Invisalign® for your child? Visit our page here to learn more.
What to Expect at an Appointment
- A consultation will be provided and X-rays will be taken
- Detailed photos of your mouth and teeth will be taken, as well as your bite. You will be fitted for a custom tray
- Payment plans will be set up. Instructions on following your unique treatment are handed out, as well as what to expect over the course of your treatment