Your Smile Has Never Looked Better...UNTIL NOW!
Our highly-credentialed orthodontists and teams are ready to meet with you to create your personalized treatment plan. Getting started is simple, your new smile begins with a consultation.
During your consultation, we’ll take x-rays, photographs, and assess all pre-existing and potential characteristics of your mouth. Once complete, we’ll review every detail, phase of treatment, and answer any questions you may have. Excited to get started? In many cases, you can begin your treatment the same day!
teens vs adults
Your smile will be with you for life, and getting an early start is vital to good health. Correcting alignment at an early age will contribute to a better quality of life, and help you feel confident as you develop.
- Properly aligned teeth obviously have a positive effect on one’s appearance and self-esteem.
- Healthy teeth make it easier to bite, chew, and clean. This directly affects nutritional intake, as well as bone, tooth, and gum health.
- Adolescent braces lessens treatment time, can reduce future required treatment, and significantly improve the cost of overall treatment.
Our smiles are our first impression we give people. Our teeth are our professional assets at work, and healthy, straight smiles can give us the boost we need to feel confident in our daily interactions.
- Straightening your teeth can help boost self-esteem and enhance your communication skills.
- A new smile will give your social life a boost. You may take more initiative in making friends and feel more relaxed around the people you already know.
- With straight teeth, brushing and flossing can be more effective. Tooth decay, gum disease, and other serious oral health issues can be prevented, offering a healthier lifestyle.
- Clear aligners can be removed for eating and brushing. This allows a person to maintain their usual hygiene routine of brushing and flossing, without interrupting their daily schedule.
Whether your dental care is for your family, a new smile for your next interview, braces for your future, or dentures to eat your favorite food, ﬁnancing your dental care at Great Expressions Dental Centers is as easy as smiling.
CALCULATE YOUR PAYMENT
During your initial consultation, your orthodontists will be able to determine your cost of treatment based on your specific needs. There are many factors that affect your cost of treatment, including the complexity and severity of your problem and the required length of treatment. The average cost of braces ranges from $3,500 to $8,000, with the national average at about $5,000.
There are many different agreements between insurance carriers and their subscribers; each contract provides a different benefit. Orthodontic insurance usually has a lifetime maximum for orthodontic services. This benefit is paid as a percentage of the orthodontic fee (diagnostic records, initial fee, monthly payments, etc.) until the benefit maximum has been reached. Contact your insurance company directly to find out more information regarding your orthodontic benefits.
A FSA allows you to set aside a portion of your paycheck to pay for eligible medical expenses. This is deducted from your paycheck, not subjected to payroll taxes, and transferred directly into your FSA.
Health Spending Amount
A HSA is a pre-tax benefit account used to pay for eligible medical, dental, and vision care expenses that aren't covered by your insurance plan.
YOUR ESTIMATED MONTHLY PAYMENT
This payment tool is provided to create an estimate of your monthly cost of orthodontic treatment and is provided to you "as-is." Payments cannot exceed estimated treatment months. For actual treatment costs, please schedule a consultation with one of our board certified orthodontists.
When you finance with CareCredit, you get the dental treatment you need, with zero down or minimal up-front investment.
We Accept Your Insurance
Great Expressions is In-Network with most providers, and participates with PPO and DHMO programs.
Smile Protection Plan®
The Great Expressions Dental Plan offers dental discounts without deductibles or precertification limitations.
smilescreated at gedc
We’re proud of the beautiful smiles our Orthodontists created.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How long does treatment last?
The average length of orthodontic treatment is 22 months, according to a 2014 survey among members of the American Association of Orthodontists.
Can I get braces if my teeth have crowns or root canals?
It may be possible for you to have successful orthodontic treatment if your teeth have crowns or root canals. Consult an orthodontist for answers that are specific to you and your circumstances.
My child needs orthodontic treatment but I don’t think I can afford the cost. What options do I have to spread the payments over time?
There are many payment plans and financing options available to help spread the cost of care over the course of orthodontic treatment. Financing is available through CareCredit, and we encourage you to allow our professional team member to assist you with the confidential application process. Contact your local office for additional information.
At what age should a child begin orthodontic treatment?
The American Association of Orthodontists suggests that a child be seen by age 7 for an orthodontic consultation. If the dentist or parent desires, a visit to an orthodontic doctor can be pursued earlier. The orthodontist evaluates the alignment, bite, and relationship between the upper and lower jaw. If necessary, your child may need to return for periodic visits to monitor growth and development. Orthodontic treatment today involves guiding the bone growth and treatment for jaw joint disorders, as well as correcting the arrangement of the teeth. Your Great Expressions Dental Centers dentist can help you understand the concerns with your child’s teeth, and refer you to an orthodontist as needed.
patient success stories
- GEDC PatientI hadn't seen a dentist in 6 years and was scared to go to the dentist. I got in the same day I called! The staff was very kind, attentive, and thorough.
- GEDC PatientOne of the single best dentist appointments I've ever had. The entire staff was helpful, kind, and understanding.
- GEDC PatientFrom the front office team to the hygienist to the dental assistants, everyone is nice, professional and goes out of their way to make you comfortable.
VIEW OUR OTHER DENTAL SERVICES
Great Expressions offers a variety of services for all your dentistry needs.
Invisalign aligners are easy to use and give adults and teens a better reason to smile.
We specialize in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of a variety of dental conditions.
Our comprehensive services and gentle treatment will instill a foundation of good dental habits that children will carry with them for a lifetime.